Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, email address) whenever you complete an online form or make a telephone call.
How we may use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- Quality of service and statistical analysis surveys
- Customer profiling and analysing
- Fraud prevention and detection
- To notify you of any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
- Security vetting
- Improving our services
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- We store your personal data on secure servers
- Form details are encrypted using SSL technology
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices